Check out the latest news stories featuring Lifehouse:
- ABC News has reported on a pilot study at the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse has shown that exercise throughout cancer treatment could play an important role in improving people’s health.
- Congratulations to Lifehouse Medical Oncologist Dr Kate Mahon who was awarded the 2018 Mundipharma ANZUP Uro-Oncology Clinical Research Fellowship to support her pioneering prostate cancer research.
- Since the trial at Lifehouse of VR for patients receiving chemotherapy, more hospitals are beginning to explore the use of the technology in healthcare.
- Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt appeared on Radio 2GB on the topic of private health insurers negotiating contracts with Lifehouse.
- Cure Cancer Australia reports on the amazing achievement of Lifehouse radiation oncologists who developed the CancerAid app to help cancer patients.
- MEDITECH launched its new web-based electronic medical record platform Expanse at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse. The system is now live. It has also implemented the 6.x Oncology and Pharmacy software.
- CancerAid is developing a new enhancing patient reported outcomes tool, and are working together in a study with the Head and Neck surgery unit here at Lifehouse.
- Oncology Esthetics founder Morag Currin will be coming to Australia for a workshop. This visit coincides with Dermaviduals commencing discussions with Lifehouse and the McGrath Foundation to create an Oncology Aesthetics registered practitioners program.