Dr Lee trained in Sydney and obtained his fellowship from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2005. He completed his fellowship with the Colorectal Surgical Society of Australia and New Zealand in 2007. He travelled to the UK to further his surgical training in pelvic exenteration and laparoscopic colorectal surgery. He has completed a Masters of Surgery in colorectal surgery at the University of Sydney in 2012.
Dr Lee performs:
- Laparoscopic colorectal and general surgery
- Pelvic exenteration for recurrent rectal cancer and complex pelvic cancers.
- Surgery for abdominal and pelvic sarcomas
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy
- He has experience and completed training for robotic surgery
He has written textbook chapters and has publications in international journals in these fields. He is a member of SOuRCe which is affiliated with the University of Sydney and performs clinical research in surgery.
Fellows program director
- CSSANZ. KAMS.
- Committee member for the RACS Section of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Chairman of Committee for Robotic surgery
- Vice-Chairman of Committee for Operating theatres