Our multidisciplinary clinic for the investigation and treatment of tumours and facial reconstruction/reanimation runs on a Friday every four weeks at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, on level 2.
Visit our clinic if you have the following symptoms:
- Recurrent or persistent facial palsy for greater than 3 months with limited or no recovery
- loss of hearing with facial palsy
- the presence of a lump in-front of or below your ear
- symptoms which are worsening rather than getting better after the first week of onset
- A tumour that was treated and has resulted in facial weakness or deformity
Patients with facial palsy should first visit their GP or local emergency department.
Our clinic provides the opportunity to see a range of facial nerve specialists in one setting. These include ear, nose and throat specialists, plastic surgeons, head and neck surgeons and physiotherapists with a special interest in treating facial nerve disorders.
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is close to the central business district and airport, allowing interstate patients the opportunity to “fly-in; fly-out” on the same day.
Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org