Check out the latest news and media featuring Lifehouse:
- Lifehouse’s very own head and neck nurse practitioners, Justine Oates and Sarah Davies were featured for their work with the Rapid Assessment Clinic within Lifehouse. The center is dedicated to catering to head and neck cancer patients during and after treatment, streamlining wait times and reducing hospital admissions in the emergency department.
- The BrothersIVBrothers charity has raised over half a million dollars for Chris O’Brien Lifehouse over the last six years. This year they expanded their fundraising efforts out to regional NSW and partnered with the Orange Emus Rugby Club. Full story in the Central Western Daily.
- In memory of young Lifehouse patient Kailem Barwick, his family held ‘Kailem’s Dog a Hog and Family Day’ in July to raise funds for Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
- Vale Sam Chisholm, former member of the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse board. Read about his incredible life and legacy.
- Read how working in social work at Lifehouse has fulfilled a longstanding goal for cancer survivor Helen Jones in the Sydney Morning Herald.
- Conductor Richard Gill shares his life journey with the world of classical music and education, a passion that continues to this day even with his battle with cancer as he pursues his treatment here at Lifehouse.
- Natalka Suchowerska and David MacKenzie from VectorLAB appeared on ABC News Breakfast and Mirage News talking about their research on modulated radiation therapy.
- Lifehouse Oncologist Dr. Steven Kao featured on SBS ‘The Feed’ talking about immunotherapy.
- Michael Boyer appeared on Channel 7 News and SBS News talking about government subsidies for cancer at 27:41 (watch the full clip on Facebook).