An exciting opportunity to join Chris O’Brien Lifehouse as a Level 3 – Occupational Therapist – full time role.
In this role you will provide Occupational Therapy services to private inpatients in both the medical and surgical wards where you will be well supported by other allied health disciplines. You will bring your highly developed, efficient and clinically sound evidence based practice to support patients within the oncology setting across varied tumour streams and often in those who are clinically very complex.
Our successful applicant will have had experience in working independently as well as within broader multidisciplinary teams, with interest in building the service further.
We need you to have;
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, with Current National Occupational Therapy registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- A high level of clinical skill and expertise in managing acute patients (preferably in the oncology or palliative care setting) with a sound understanding of the clinical challenges of working in a busy acute hospital.
- Experience in developing a service/service improvements or quality projects
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and engage in independent clinical decision making
- Demonstrated awareness and experience in working within evidence based practice guidelines.
If you’d like to apply for this position, please click “Apply Now: and submit to us a copy of your resume, and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
To find out more about this position, please contact Toni Lindsay, Allied Health Manager on 02 8514 0208. For more information about Lifehouse, please visit our website at www.mylifehouse.org.au
This is a Category A position. To be employed by Chris O’Brien Lifehouse you are required to provide evidence of vaccination to comply with the NSW Health Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases Policy. Information regarding this Policy is available on our careers website: http://www.mylifehouse.org.au/aboutlifehouse/careers/
Lifehouse is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all our current open positions. If you require assistance, please let us know at the time of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.