Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is one of Australia’s leading integrated cancer centres, offering a modern environment where we improve the quality of life of patients, their families and carers throughout their care journey, through our commitment at all levels to respect, choice, dignity and individuality.
With 125 beds, 18 bed ICU, Radiation oncology, chemotherapy, theatres, co-located research and clinical trials and a comprehensive supportive care service, we offer comprehensive treatment across all tumour streams underpinned by evidenced based practice creating improved patient experience and clinical outcomes.
We currently have opportunities for Housekeeping Services Assistants to join our team. The successful candidates will become involved in many areas of the hospital with the overall aim of maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the building and all areas within the hospital.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high standard of housekeeping services
- Operate in line with infection control standards and WHS policy & procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service to staff, clients and patients
- Provide flexibility to work early or late shifts and weekend work
We know you are special so Lifehouse offers you:
- Great people & work environment
- Comprehensive employment benefits opportunities
- Opportunities to join the clinical for development into other healthcare roles
What is required?
- Experience in Hospital/Hotel housekeeping
- Time management skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Works well independently and within a team
- Available to work across 7 days
- Capacity to show empathy to our patients
So if you really want to make your mark with this terrific opportunity, Click Apply Now and submit your cover letter and resume today.
This is a Category A position. To be employed by Chris O’Brien Lifehouse you are required to provide evidence of vaccination to comply with the NSW Health Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases Policy. Information regarding this Policy is available on our careers website: http://www.mylifehouse.org.au/aboutlifehouse/careers/
Lifehouse is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all our current open positions. If you require assistance, please let us know at the time of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.