Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is located in central Sydney and as a modern private hospital we offer a welcoming and supportive environment to patients and their families from diagnosis to treatment and follow up.
It is our mission to provide hope, kindness, compassionate care and leading cancer services.
Our staff are essential to this and we are proud of their commitment in delivering this each day.
We need skilled nurses to join our busy medical oncology ward, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in medical oncology nursing and have worked in the area of medical oncology, radiation oncology or chemotherapy administration. For candidates with appropriate qualifications or experience CNS level is available.
Find out more about working at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse from our team: Ivideohttps://youtu.be/sARMG1PYdN4
What we offer you:
- Great people & work environment
- Free security onsite parking available for evening, nights and weekend shifts.
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Senior status available for suitable experienced applicants
- Not for profit employment benefits
What is required?
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- At least 3 years of postgraduate experience within an acute surgical setting.
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to work on a rotating roster.
- Previous experience in Medical Oncology or Day Therapy Unit
- Previous Chemotherapy experience
To apply please send your CV and covering letter outlining your key experience as it relates to this role to: NursingCareers@lh.org.au
All expressions of interest are welcome!
This is a Category A position. To be employed by Chris O’Brien Lifehouse you are required to provide evidence of vaccination to comply with the NSW Health Occupational Assessment, Screening & Vaccination against Specified Infectious Diseases Policy. Information regarding this Policy is available on our careers website: http://www.mylifehouse.org.au/aboutlifehouse/careers/
Lifehouse is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all our current open positions. If you require assistance, please let us know at the time of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to NursingCareers@lh.org.au.