Join the Guest Wi-fi
The first thirty minutes of every day are free, with longer access available for purchase:
- $1 for one hour
- $5 a day
- $20 a week
Click here to download our guide on accessing the guest wi-fi.
We want to ensure patients, their families and carers are as comfortable as possible during their time with us.
When designing our facilities, we drew upon the patient experience to create rooms that ensure unmatched care and comfort. Every inpatient has their own private room with an en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, access to wifi and an infotainment system. Many rooms also have a view of the city skyline.
Our team strives to create a nurturing, comfortable and supportive environment to help ease some of the angst and stress our patients and their loved ones feel after a cancer diagnosis and in the lead up to, during and after treatment. Patients, their carers and their families are invited to use and enjoy our range of facilities including:
Places to unwind
- Lifehouse Lounge – located on the ground floor, it’s a soothing and supportive space where you can take a break, catch up with friends, read a magazine, use the computers, make a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate or do some quiet thinking. No need to make an appointment – drop in whenever.
- Comfortable lounges and chill out areas located in waiting areas across the building.
- The Reflection Room – located on the ground floor by the LivingRoom atrium, the Reflection Room is a quiet space for prayer and reflection.
Things to do
- Touch screen individual entertainment units in tablet form for patients undergoing chemotherapy.
- Games consoles.
- Art projects through our innovative, volunteer-run art and craft engagement program Arterie for our patients and their families.
- Join the Lifehouse Choir – no singing experience needed.
- Visit the gym for some gentle exercise – check out the program of classes for inspiration.
- Receive a reflexology, oncology massage or acupuncture treatment from an experienced practitioner in the privacy and comfort of your own room. Book a treatment from the Lifehouse LivingRoom by calling (02) 8514 0038.
Places to enjoy a cuppa
- Lifehouse Café – where you can meet up with family and friends for a coffee or nutritious meal.
Find your way
- Patient transport options including a free shuttle bus between Lifehouse and Central Station, community and public transport options.
- Ask one of our wayfinding volunteers or friendly reception staff if you need assistance or directions.
- Download our Local Area Guide for information on parking, accommodation, and local amenities.