This month in the media we paid tribute to musical theatre star Michael Falzon and continued to adapt to life during COVID-19.
- We were saddened at the loss of musical theatre star Michael Falzon who touched many lives here during his time as a patient. His wife Jane Cho has set up a fundraiser for research, clinical trials and resources in the field of germ cell cancer. RIP Michael. Jane, we are all thinking of you.
- Young Henrys brewery was featured in The Australian talking about how they have diversified into hand sanitiser which they are supplying to Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
- Prof Michael Boyer was interviewed in The New Daily on the topic of home-based chemotherapy during COVID-19.
- Evergreen Walls showcased our recent improvements to clinics with the Waiting for Change project.
- Our COVID-19 safety precautions were detailed in an update on iWeb from South Africa.
- The Blue Mountain Gazette highlighted the importance of following up unusual symptoms with your GP or specialist, even during the pressures of COVID-19.