Meet our team
- Dr Brindha Shivalingam Director of Neurosurgery
- Dr Johnny Wong Neurosurgeon
- Dr Omprakash Damodaran Neurosurgeon
- Dr Rodney Allan Neurosurgeon and Endovascular Surgeon
- Dr Hao-Wen Sim Medical Oncologist
- Professor John Simes Medical Oncologist
- Dr Leily Gholam Rezaei Radiation Oncologist
- Dr Nitya Patanjali Radiation Oncologist
- Dr Julia Thompson Neurologist
- Dr Kim Kaufman Director of Brain Cancer Research
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is an integrated cancer hospital that offers public and private patients, their families and carers access to a full range of outpatient services.
If you wish to participate in a clinical trial, speak with your treating oncologist or GP to see if there are current trials you may be suitable for.
In NSW alone, someone is diagnosed with cancer every 13 minutes. Every dollar you contribute to Chris O’Brien Lifehouse will make a difference to the 57,000 patients who visit us each year.