Lifehouse in the news
- The Australian Private Hospitals Association reported on the hot competition within Chris O’Brien Lifehouse for the annual Tinsel Trophy.
- In Broadway World: one night only in Sydney – The Bear Pack at Enmore Theatre – with profits to Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
- Sorry Thanks I Love You and Gourmet Traveller combined forces in two very funky pop-up Christmas stores in the CBD. Customers can go in the draw to win original artwork by Allie Webb and profits are being donated to the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse psych-oncology service.
- Nearly $27,000 raised in Kailem Barwick’s honour on a Hog Day for Cancer with funds going to Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, reports the Daily Liberal.
- A Chris O’Brien Lifehouse patient shares his views on euthanasia in the Central Sydney paper.
- The Australian Private Hospitals Association profiled Director of Neurosurgery Dr Brindha Shivalingam.
- Johnny Ruffo gives an update on how his scar is healing after neurosurgery, ten weeks after he finished radiation treatment at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse