Our multidisciplinary clinic runs on a Friday every 4 weeks at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
At this stage the clinic is aimed at the investigation and treatment of tumours and facial reconstruction/reanimation.
If you are yet to see a doctor about your facial palsy it is highly recommended that you seek medical assistance from your general practitioner or your local emergency department.
Symptoms which warrant investigation at our clinic include:
- Recurrent or persistent facial palsy for greater than 3 months with limited or no recovery
- loss of hearing with facial palsy
- the presence of a lump in-front of or below your ear
- symptoms which are worsening rather than getting better after the first week of onset
- A tumour that was treated and has resulted in facial weakness or deformity
Our clinic provides the opportunity to see a range of facial nerve specialists in one setting. These include Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists, Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, a specialist facial physiotherapist.
The location is on Level 2 at the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse. This central location is close to the central business district and airport and allows interstate patients the opportunity to “fly-in; fly-out” on the same day.
Appointments can be made by emailing email@example.com or calling +61 (0)2 8514 0131